TV Star Nattu Kaka starts ‘Tarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashma’ shooting By admin Posted on December 21, 2020 2 min read 0 Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Google+ Share on Reddit Share on Pinterest Share on Linkedin Share on Tumblr Nattu Kaka starts 'Tarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashma' shooting Nattu Kaka starts ‘Tarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashma’ shooting: Nattu Kaka/Ghanshyam Nayak, the most loved character of the TV show ‘Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashma’, has returned to the set. Please tell that the actor was away from the show due to first lockdown and then surgery. After 9 months he has returned to the set. During an interview recently, Nattu Kaka told how excited Dilip Joshi /Jethalal had become after seeing him back on the sets and was not happily blooming.Ghanshyam Nayak says, “My health is completely fine now. I have started shooting for Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashma. I shot the last episode of the show on 16 March, since then I am back on 16 December. After a full 9 months have passed. My track is back and the episode will be telecast in a day or two. ” Nattu Kaka further states that in the rules that the government had made after the lockdown, people aged 60 years and above were not allowed to come on the set. After this I had a major operation. The surgery was successful and I am fully recovered now.